Welcome to the Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop for August. This month our theme is the Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek. We are so excited to be able to show you these amazing BRAND NEW products that you will be able to purchase starting September 1st, 2016.
You may just be starting the hop here at my blog - Georgia Giguere, or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see every project. At the moment you are visiting Georgia Giguere at StampinGeorgia.
I absolutely love the holiday card I'm sharing with you today! It features a moose, which is a favorite symbol of one of my favorite places to visit . . . "up north" Minnesota! It's a perfect card for someone like me who loves the "up north"! You actually have several cute characters to choose from with the Jolly Friends Bundle, but the moose is by far my fav! And it's perfectly fitting that I'm posting this during family vacation in "up north" in Minnesota! Check out the fun background in my photo . . . it was actually taken on the steps leading to the dock!
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2" and folded
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock . . . 4" x 5-1/4"
- Emboss with the NEW Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder . . . it's not your ordinary embossing folder (see video below)
(If you're viewing this in your email . . . please click here to watch the video!)
- Tag . . . Whisper White cardstock . . . 2" x 4-1/4"
- Punch one end with the Tag Topper Scalloped Punch
- Warmth & Cheer Paper . . . 3/4" x 2"
- Adhere to back side of the bottom of tag
- Stamp sentiment with Cherry Cobbler Ink approx. 1/4" above bottom of tag
- Stamp moose with Early Espresso Ink on scrap of Kraft cardstock
- Cut out with paper scissors . . . trim around right ear
- Punch hat from Warmth & Cheer Paper
- Punch hat brim and ball from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Adhere brim and ball to to hat
- Adhere hat to moose, tucking one side behind ear
- Attach moose to tag with Dimensionals
- Adhere tag to card front
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop! There are so many amazing ideas and holiday inspiration you don't want to miss any. Remember that you are currently at Georgia Giguere's blog, so check the blog hop line up list below to see who is next in the list.
Thanks for stopping by!
SHOP NOW! (US only)