That's only two days from now! I know. . . cool, huh?
Who would've thought that a hunk of plastic with magnets in it would be on such high demand! Well. . . I knew from the moment I saw a photo of it in the 2013-14 catalog that it was something I needed! No more post its to hold those tricky little framelits and thinlits in place!
Magnetic Platform (item 130658); $39.95
It works like a charm! Everyone that has used mine has wanted one and on September 12th you'll be able to order your very own! Whoo Hoo! If you haven't seen it in action. . . here's a quick video tutorial!
I have a waiting list, so whether you're on it or not . . . here are several ways to get yours! Be a part of my Magnetic Platform Party!
- Option 1: Email or call me to order it. . . I'll add it to an existing order going in that day and you'll pick it up when it arrives.
- Option 2: Go to my website on Thursday, Sept. 12th, and enter the item code 130658 in the search bar, then enter the Hostess Code. . . 7G4JZFUB, your order will be shipped directly to you with this option.
- Either way, your name will go into a drawing for hostess benefits. . . once for every $25 you order (b/4 shipping & tax). You'll automatically be entered once for your magnetic platform order ($39.95), but if you chose to bump your order to $50, you'll get 2 entries and so on! (Be sure to check the Clearance Rack and both catalogs for any additional items you might want!)
- I'll be closing the order at NOON on Friday, Sept. 13th. . . I don't want anyone to miss out after the long wait!
- Everyone that participates will get a card made with the NEW Circle Card Thinlits Die from me!
Here are few ideas I used the assistance of my platform to make!
Paper: Melon Mambo cardstock (#115320); Whisper White cardstock (#100730); Daffodil Delight cardstock (#119683); Gingham Garden Designer Paper; (#129310)
Tools: Circle Card Thinlits Die (#133480); 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (#118874); 2 1/2" Circle Punch (#120906); Pansy Punch (#130698, when purchased separately rather than with Flower Shop Bundle); 1 3/4" Circle Punch (#119850); Boho Blossoms Punch, bitty flower behind rhinestone (#119858); Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder (#132174)
Accessories: Large Rhinestones (#129324)
The plaid embossing was created with Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder! Send your paper through once, then turn folder over so stripes are running the opposite direction and run your paper through again! Cool!
I'm looking forward to helping you get your Magnetic Platform soon!