Crafting is always more fun when shared with others! I must admit that my favorite days of the month are my class days . . . when my stamping friends come and stamp with me! (Those are also the motivation for me to do some stamping to prepare for those days!) Don't you love the feeling when you create something (even wnen it's CASED)? And of course, I can't wait to show others and experience their squeels of delight when they see it or even more so when they've made their own in class! Do you see what keeps me stamping? You and I were created to enjoy creativity!
Here's one of the cards from this month's Big Shot Class!
My inspiration came from two different swap cards I had received. . . I combined what I liked (and had in my stash to use) from both of them to come up with my own idea!
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge (#130517, clear mount) (#130514, wood mount)
Paper: Very Vanilla cardstock (#101650); Chocolate Chip cardstock (#102128); Sweater Weather Designer Paper (#132184)
Inks: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink (#126979); Crumb Cake Classic Ink (#126975); Tangerine Tango Classic Ink (#126946); Crushed Curry Classic Ink (#131173)
Tools: Expressions Thinlits Dies (#132171); Houndstooth Embossing Folder (#123134); Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (#117335)
Accessories: Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (#120805)
HINTS for cutting your "Thankful" with the Expressions Thinlits Die:
- First, cut piece of Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet the same size as cardstock you'll use for "Thankful". Adhere to one side of cardstock according to directions. leaving protective layer in tact.
- Use the Magnetic Platform. . . it works the best!
- Layer as follows on Magnetic Platform:
- Cutting pad
- Cardstock piece, facing up with adhesive layer down.
- Thinlit Die, blade side down
- Cutting pad
Having the adhesive already on the word makes life so much easier! I use a layer of waxpaper on top of my cardstock any time I'm not using the Multipurpose Adh. Sheets. That extra layer helps it to come out of the die easier!
In fact, here's a helpful video on using the Expressions Thinlits!
Have you ever thought about what it might be like to get in on all the scoop with Stampin' Up!? . . . to get a heads up on new product and training on how to use it? . . . or maybe you spend a fair amount on crafting supplies and a discount appeals to you? . . . or maybe would like to be a part of a group of stampers that share fun and creativity on a regular basis? There are as many reasons to give Stampin' Up! a try as there are people that have ever thought about it!
But never before could you give it a try for only $25!
Stop and think about this! Here’s what someone that joins Stampin’ Up! between October 7-21 could take advantage of :
- Sign up for only $25 between Oct 7 & 21 . . . get $26.95 in product and FREE business supplies (whether they use them or not!) There’s NO obligation so there’s nothing to lose and plenty to gain!
- Get 30% off your first qualifying order*, plus get a minimum of $25 FREE hostess benefits. . . yes demonstrators get a discount and can be hostess at the same time. . . double dipping!
- Plus you can take advantage of the extra $25 FREE with the Party More. . . Get More offer when your first qualifying order or additional orders reach $250 as long as they’re placed by Oct 31st!
- AND get a FREE stamp set (any value) in December (contact me to find out how)
- AND continue to enjoy a minimum 20% discount (up to 40%) through April 30th at the very least!
*$150 minimum order to qualify
So in my estimation, you can triple your $25 investment!!!! Whoo Hoo!
Contact me today to get started or if you know you’re ready to give it a try. . . click here! I’ll receive notification as soon as you’ve signed up! You can decide on the kind of support you’d like from me!
Want to learn more about my team? Click here!
Also. . . don't forget to check out all of the great promotions Stampin' Up! is offering!